Terms of Service
1. Statements must be paid in full by the 30th of the month following the date of the invoice.
2. Any claims arising from invoices must be made within seven working days of receipt of invoice.
3. Concept Engineering Services Pty Ltd agrees to email an invoice to the nominated address immediately upon completion of work.
4. Concept Engineering Services Pty Ltd will email a monthly statement of account to the nominated address on the first day of the month.
5. Overdue accounts may be put on credit hold until payment is received.
6. Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 10% p.a., calculated for the period the account is due until the date it is paid in full.
7. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency, small claims court and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including commission on collection of the additional costs, lodgement and legal demand costs.
8. These terms are subject to change without notice and will be binding for all future dealings with Concept Engineering Services Pty Ltd from such date. Updates will be published on the website and we suggest you check the website prior to placing further orders.
For Credit Applications Only:
9. By submitting this application, you authorise Concept Engineering Services Pty Ltd to make inquiries with the business/trade references that you have supplied.
10. Initially, a credit limit of $2,500 applies; which may be increased following the first 3 months if necessary.
CONCEPT ENGINEERING SERVICES
1300 400 CES
Innovative design and engineering solutions for all of your electrical projects.
Specialising in all aspects of electrical installation and construction.
Operating 24/7 to support all of your electrical service and maintenance requirements.